Fire Detection Systems
Protect your assets at the earliest sign of a fire.
There are no second chances when it comes to protecting business assets from fire. That's why Knight Security Systems exceeds the performance standards established by the State of Texas, Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.), the National Institute for Certification of Engineering Technologies (NICET) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) for automatic fire detection systems. Knight's code-compliant systems are practical, reliable, durable and interface directly with a building's built-in sprinkler system.
Benefits of Knight's Fire Detection Systems
- Customized to the organization, from the simplest to the most complex installation
- Offer complete fire coverage, thanks to redundant technologies and emergency power capabilities
- Employ a sophisticated point identification system to deliver timely information to emergency responders
- Tested and maintained on an annual basis by NICET-certified technicians
- Integrate with other business operations, such as sprinkler systems
- Delivered on time and within budget to keep new construction projects on target
- Offer other perks, such as maximum-allowable insurance credits
- Supported by local fire protection experts
Fully-Integrated Systems for Maximum Protection
A fire is no time to learn that a critical system is down, which is why Knight seamlessly integrates its fire detection systems with other business solutions to meet product manufacturer standards and liability requirements. And, with Knight Security System's trained and certified personnel, clients rest assured that they're protected, 24/7, 365 days a year.