Fire Detection Systems
Protect your assets at the earliest sign of a fire.
There are no second chances when it comes to protecting your business from fire. That's why Knight Security Systems works to exceed the performance standards established by the State of Texas, Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.), the National Institute for Certification of Engineering Technologies (NICET) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) for automatic fire detection systems. Our code-compliant systems are practical, reliable, durable and interface directly with your buildings built-in sprinkler systems.
Benefits of Our Fire Detection Systems:
- We customize entry-level to complex systems for your organization
- We implement redundant technologies, such as emergency power capabilities, for 24-hour protection
- Point identification system gives crucial info to fire department in the event of a fire
- Our systems are engineered, installed, tested and maintained on a yearly basis
- Our personnel are NICET-certified
- Our systems qualify you for maximum-allowable insurance credits
- Systems integrate fully with other building solutions, such as built-in sprinklers
- On-time delivery for all phases of new construction
- Code-compliant system testing and service level support
- In-state fire detection system, plus U.L.-certified alarm monitoring
- Our staff has local fire protection experts on hand
Fully-integrated systems for maximum protection
When it comes to a fire, there are no second chances. That is why it is critical that your fire alarm system integrates seamlessly with your other systems in a way that leaves you compliant with your insurance and product manufacturer standards. With Knight Security System's trained and certified personnel, you can rest assured that you will be protected, no matter what.