Service Sales Representative - Dallas
Knight Security – Dallas has an immediate opening for a Service Sales Representative (SSR). This position will be held open for internal candidates until June 22nd and is a potential growth opportunity for any qualified KSS candidate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Necessary accommodations will be provided in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state or local law.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
- Meet or exceed prospect calls, sales volume, and gross profit percentage stated goals.
- Consult with Knight Security System’s existing clients to understand their security concerns and work with them to create solutions to achieve their goals.
- Contact existing clients on a recurring schedule regarding their security solution questions, concerns, and potential upgrades. Visit clients where appropriate to insure their satisfaction with KSS and to understand the opportunities to expand the security solution.
- Discuss new services and equipment capabilities as well as software upgrades; provide pricing where required.
- Estimate, propose, and sell system additions to existing and new clients.
- Estimate, propose, and sell small system installations.
- Completely understand and effectively communicate Knight’s Service Level Agreement options including Sentry & Client Support Center (CSC) monitoring.
- Create demand for Service Level Agreements (SLA) by presenting SecurePlan offerings to existing non-SLA and new clients.
- Promote KSS at trade shows, product showcases, lunch and learns etc. to create service demand.
- Keep quality records of client interactions, emails, scheduled future client meetings, and anticipated sales in Knight’s online CRM.
- Learn and embrace Company sales program and philosophy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure you operate within the Knight Security Core Values of Honor, Integrity, Service.
- Accurately forecast sales.
- Coordinate with the Service Department to ensure prompt service and/or installation of projects meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Provide client training, where appropriate, on their security solutions.
Whats in It For You?
- Competitive compensation and salary
- Company vehicle, computer and cell phone
- Professional Training
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
Why Work For Us
Knight Security Systems, a Texas-based company, has built a reputation as one of the country’s most progressive providers of security system solutions. Knight Security Systems strives to deliver the highest level of service in the industry to help our clients reduce internal and external loss, legal liability, and employee liability while improving client productivity, safety compliance, customer satisfaction and bottom line profits. Our staff is comprised of licensed professional engineers, seasoned technical professionals, IT network security specialists, and electronic security specialists. Knight offers a dynamic entrepreneurial environment focused on delivering high-quality service and support to our clients by using innovative tools and development of our technical staff.