For Your Industrial Facility
Alarm Monitoring Services for Texas, Fast Effective Response to Any Emergency Situation
Knight Security Systems provides alarm, emergency condition and process monitoring for industrial facilities in Texas.
Knight personnel respond quickly and effectively to any emergency situation.
Keep reading to learn how we do it or if you know you want to speak with us, please complete Knight’s privacy assured online form.
Why Use Knight Security for Alarm Monitoring?
- Knight’s alarm monitoring center has the highest levels of performance certifications available for alarm monitoring, ensuring you the best protection possible
- Knight provides affordable monitoring services that work
- Knight can handle low level to high level security monitoring applications and uses telephone, dedicated circuit, broadband, radio, two way voice and cellular signal transmission technologies
- Knight offers a robust set of system activity reports of value to business operations and critical to the quality of your protection
- Knight offers remote system management services, including reporting, analysis, alarm response services and more
- Knight systems offer you the ability for real time notification, supervision and management of system activity from any web enabled device (computer, cell phone, etc.)
- Knight can monitor most systems regardless of maker or installer
Alarm Activity Reports U.L Certified Alarm Monitoring
Knight Security Services helps Texas industrial facilities effectively understand and manage their protection solutions with a practical yet robust package of system activity reports.
Alarm Reporting for Security, Fire, Access Control, Surveillance Systems and Industrial Processes
Knight offers Texas industrial facilities alarm and/or activity reporting information on a complete array of protection and process systems. Our reporting packages provide you with information and actionable analysis that improve your business operations.
Some of our basic reporting packages include:
- Alarm activations for a specific period
- Open/closing information
- No signal transmissions
- Improper opening
- Invalid access attempt
- Complete fire alarm package reporting for code compliance
- Complete access control reporting and access control system management
Why Use Knight for Activity Reporting
Many Texas industrial facilities find Knight to be an effective, affordable alternative to in-house activity report and process management.
- Knight’s services cost a small fraction of the cost of an employee
- Knight offers you world-class quality analysis that maximizes the value of your security investment and gives you the best chance for a sound return on your security investment
- Knight provides a level of expertise you may not be able to provide on your own
- Knight can serve as a back up to your internal measures
- You never have to worry about training someone to manage your security reporting measures.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
Please contact Knight Security Systems today to discuss alarm activity reporting or UL certified monitoring-reporting services for your Texas industrial facilities.
Alarm Monitoring Frequently Asked Questions »